Bodhak competitive bank exams english writing skills has the detailed explanation on the following topics. English Lesson-1 tutorial is useful for bank exams, groups, and CRT.
- Tips for Choosing the grammatically correct sentence, Subject – verb agreement errors
Tips to Remember(1): The first thing to do is to go through all the four sentences quickly. The common mistake, committed by the examiners, is that the moment they find one error, immediately they choose that as an error. There may be multiple errors in a sentence.
competitive bank exams english writing skills
Therefore while choosing the correct sentence; you have to be careful, the correct answer must correct all the errors. Intelligent reading will help you to make a judicious selection.
Tips to Remember(2):
While reading the options you may find one or two sentences with glaring grammatical mistakes. Obviously, what you should do is to shortlist your options. Then closely concentrate on the one or two shortlisted options out of the four given.
Tips to Remember(3):
Do not look for spelling errors or errors is the use of capital letters and punctuation marks. In this type of questions, you can take for granted that errors, pertaining to spelling, use of capital letters and punctuation marks, are never included.
Tips to Remember(4):
Look out for the grammatical errors. We have different types of grammatical errors. You have to concentrate chiefly on the following kinds of errors.
1) Errors of subject-verb agreement.
2) Errors based on the wrong usage of certain words of a group of words.
3) Errors in the use of pronoun
4) Errors in the use of Tenses
5) Errors in the use of Certain Nouns, Adjectives, Adverbs.
6) Errors in the use of Infinitives and gerunds.